The BL 20 modular container is a robust module with a excellent quality / price ratio, mainly used like offices, showrooms and reception halls, locker rooms, bathrooms, classrooms, kindergartens, etc. This module can be used both as a single piece and as a complex construction, made from an unlimited number of units, in two levels, P + 1.
• Frame made of galvanized S250GD steel cold-formed profiles, 2 mm thick, provided with drainage ducts (evacuation – internal, through 4 PVC 50 mm diameter pipes, mounted inside the corner pilings) , coated with PRIMER and polyurethane paint, color RAL 9002 white / gray (other colors at customer’s request), applied in special conditions in the painted room;
• 4 brackets for roof handling;
• 60 mm thick PU roof panel, provided on the outer side with 40 mm thick creases, designed to increase the panel’s load resistance. Coefficient of thermal transfer: 0.43 W / mK.
• Frame made of galvanized S250GD steel cold-formed profiles, 2 mm thick, covered with PRIMER and polyurethane paint, color RAL 9002 white / gray (or other colors at customer’s request), applied in special conditions in the painted room;
• Suspended floor support system made of galvanized steel profiles, maximum load is 350 kg / m2;
• Insulated flooring, made in OSB 3 panels, 22mm thick, covered with an intense traffic linoleum, 2 mm thick;
• Optional flooring: thermal insulation with mineral wool, 18 mm waterproof plywood panels, 20 mm fibrocement panels, PVC R10, R11, etc.
• Four corner pilings connecting the upper part of the lower part of the construction, made of galvanized S250GD steel cold-formed profiles, with a thickness of 2 mm. The pilings are fixed to the top and bottom of the container using the bolts that allows the production of FLAT PACK constructions. Static calculation of the metal structure according to EN standards. Corner pilings are covered with PRIMER and polyurethane paint, color RAL 9002 white / gray (other colors, at customer’s request), applied in special conditions in the painting room
• Incorporated in the walls electrical system, the electric cable passage done through the electric channel mounted on the ceiling and incorporated in the walls. The cable passage made by corrugated tubes, mounted inside the sandwich panels;
• Standard equipment: a 380 V, 32 A, 5 P CEE plug for external electric power supply, switchboard with automatic differential switch, 1 switch 10 A, 1 ceiling lamp holder with fluorescent tube 36 W, 1 double current socket 10 A, 1 single socket 10 A, external ground socket with screw.
• Optional: LED lighting, SPLIT SYSTEM air conditioners, WINDOW and PORTABLE SYSTEM air conditioners, etc.
According to customer requirements, we install:
• Sliding, turn/tilt PVC windows with single or double 4/16/4 glazing, with or without PVC rolling shutters;
• PVC, steel or Hormann doors with single or double 4/16/4 glazing;
• In side or incorporated sanitary installation, made of welded polypropylene pipes for water supply, and PVC pipes for sewerage.
External / internal dimensions module:
Length 2438 mm / 2220 mm – 6058 mm / 5838 mm;
Width 2440 mm / 2220 mm – 2950 mm / 2730 mm;
Height 2570 mm / 2300 mm – 2970 mm / 2700 mm.