The BL 15 modular container is an economic and quality construction designed to cover urgent and unpretentious customer’s requirements. Frequent configuration according to destination: offices, showrooms, bathrooms, toilets, booths for construction sites, farms, agricultural enterprises, seasonal activities and individual households. It’s a little weight construction, easy to carry, with standard quality and quality facilities. This module can be used both as a single unit and as a complex construction, made from an unlimited number of units, in one level.
• Frame made of galvanized S250GD steel cold-formed profiles, 1.5 mm thick, with drainage ducts (drainage – external, directly from the trough), covered with PRIMER and polyurethane paint, RAL color 9002 white / gray (or other colors, at customer’s request), applied in special conditions in the painted room;
• 4 brackets for roof lifting;
• 40 mm thick PU roof panel, provided on the outer side with 40 mm thick creases, designed to increase the panel’s load resistance. Coefficient of thermal transfer: 0.49 W / mK.
• Frame made of galvanized S250GD steel cold-formed profiles, 1.5 mm thick, covered with PRIMER and polyurethane paint, color RAL 9002 white / gray (or other colors at customer’s request), applied in special conditions in the painted room;
• Suspended floor support system made of galvanized steel profiles, maximum load is 250 kg / m2;
• Non-insulated floor (insulated on request) made of OSB 3 panels, 22mm thick, covered with a 2 mm thick linoleum coating;
• Four corner pilings connecting the upper part of the lower part of the construction made of galvanized S250GD steel cold-formed profiles, with a thickness of 1.5 mm. The pilings are fixed to the top and bottom of the container using the bolts that allows the production of FLAT PACK constructions. Static calculation of the metal structure according to EN standards. Corner pilings are covered with PRIMER and polyurethane paint, color RAL 9002 white / gray (other colors, at customer’s request), applied in special conditions in the painting room
• Walls made in PU sandwich panel 40 mm (Coefficient of thermal transfer: 0.49 W / mK), with micro-ribbed surface, standard color RAL 9002.
• Optional: FLAT PACK and FORK LIFT.
• In sight electrical system, passage of electric cable – through PVC pipe fixed to the walls;
• Standard equipment: a 380 V, 32 A, 5 P CEE plug for external electric power supply, switchboard with automatic differential switch, 1 switch 10 A, 1 ceiling lamp holder with fluorescent tube 36 W, 1 double current socket 10 A, 1 single socket 10 A, external ground socket with screw.
• Optional: LED lighting, SPLIT SYSTEM air conditioners, WINDOW and PORTABLE SYSTEM air conditioners, etc.
According to customer requirements, we install:
• Sliding, turn/tilt PVC windows with single or double 4/16/4 glazing, with or without PVC rolling shutters;
• PVC, steel or Hormann doors with single or double 4/16/4 glazing;
• In side sanitary installation, made of welded polypropylene pipes for water supply, and PVC pipes for sewerage.
External / internal dimensions module:
Length 2438 mm / 2280 mm – 10200 mm / 10040 mm;
Width 2200 mm / 2040 mm;
Height 2530 mm / 2300 mm – 2930 mm / 2700 mm.